Daniel Geale

Message from Daniel

obiweb October 14, 2009 fights, news 6 Comments on Message from Daniel

Dear Fight Fans,

I have been training hard for my fight, which is now only a week a way. I am really looking forward to getting back into the ring after my loss to Anthony Mundine back in May. I will have my last sparring session on Wednesday and then off to Tasmania to finalize my preparations. It is going to be an awesome night in Aussie Boxing and I hope to see my home State get behind me and for it to be packed.

Keep your guard up! Thanks for your support.

Yours in boxing.

Daniel ‘Real Deal’ Geale

Like this Article? Share it!

6 Comments

1. Shilo October 20, 2009 at 3:34 pm

we will be there Dan. Go for it Bro!

2. hello matey October 20, 2009 at 9:02 pm

gday daniel look forward to your bout i am sure it will be too the point… i sent you a mail b4 the last fight . i have known graham for 30 years and i will be doing security on the event.. hope to meet u keep punchn on dude MARK HAMILL say gooday to graham cheers youll win by miles …
    mite even being doing security for u i asked but you know what its liek cheers… MARK HAMILL

3. Mandy October 22, 2009 at 9:18 am

Congratulations on last nights win Daniel!!! I hope you continue to fight the GOOD and FAIR fight, and not lower yourself to being more SHOWMAN rather than SPORTSMAN. Cant wait to see the Man kissing canvas on rematch day -SO GO THE REAL DEAL GEALE!!!!!

4. Shane Barrett October 24, 2009 at 10:39 pm

Hi mate well done on your latest scalp. cant wait for a rematch of you and Mundin. hope you come out on top this time, it was the best fight i have seen in australia the last time you fought him. you were very unlucky not to come away with the win, be good if you could k.o him this time so the judges cant rob you again good luck. Long time fan shaneo

5. Kurt November 3, 2010 at 12:36 pm

Great fight congrats on the oustanding display you’re a top fighter can’t wait to see you get another worldtitle after yours was robbed from you.

6. peter May 8, 2011 at 2:56 pm

Hi Daniel
    so good to see you have won your title great effort great result

Leave A Response