Daniel Geale

Daniel off to Germany

All looks set for Daniel to travel to Germany to fight Sebastian Sylvester for the IBF Middleweight title. Fight is planned for May 7th and will get you more details when they become available.

Like this Article? Share it!

10 Comments

1. Brett March 21, 2011 at 11:04 am

Great work Daniel, Looking forward to watching that bout in may. Watch out for those german judges! My mates and I were disscussing it and we would like to know who is your favorite boxer?
    Thanks
    Brett

2. Robert Griffith March 22, 2011 at 12:14 pm

Let’s go Daniel!!!!!! Go to Germany and knock him out. I hope main event carries the fight so I can order it here in Australia. All the best and God Bless You. Bring the belt back to Australia with you.

• Daniel Geale March 28, 2011 at 12:32 pm

Hi Robert,
      Thanks for the support mate. I have trained for the past 20 years for this chance, I am looking forward to getting over there and giving it everything I have, if the knock out comes thats great. Main event will have this bout as a pay per view I believe. Thanks again for your well wishes.
      cheers

Daniel Geale

3. michael March 22, 2011 at 2:40 pm

Tear him to pieces daniel, u got this mate! let him have it. best of luck to ya mate. AND NEW IBF MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD…..its there for the taking.

• Daniel Geale March 28, 2011 at 12:30 pm

Hi Michael,
      Thanks for the support mate. I have trained for the past 20 years for this chance, I am looking forward to getting over there and giving it everything I have.
      cheers

Daniel Geale

4. daniel March 23, 2011 at 8:51 pm

Good work Daniel! great Aussie great Champ.

• Daniel Geale March 28, 2011 at 12:29 pm

Hi Daniel,
      Thanks for the support mate.
      Looking forward to getting over there and giving it everything I have.
      cheers

Daniel Geale

5. Chris and Sally Pepper May 8, 2011 at 8:54 pm

Congrats Daniel on a great fight. Hope your feet have touched the ground after such a great win, the belt is coming home. Well done!!!
    Pep and Sal
    Dover TAS

6. Alex Dustan OAM May 10, 2011 at 8:38 am

Hi Daniel (Alex from George Town. and Cycling Australia)

Probably dont remember me but we meet at a function in Hobart and also met you once at the AIS and you invited me to a exibition bout at the Ravenswood hall but that was a few years ago I think you were about 19 then, Im Not very interested in Boxing but I have watched your progress for a few years now and you are a credt to your sport , You have turned out a wonderfull young man and this World Title is fully deserved.
    I only hope now that the Tasmanian people and the Government get behind you to bring your next Championship fight to Launceston. All I can say I am proud to have met you and really sincere CONGRATULATIONS in this wonderful feat of WORLd CHAMPION, take care and good luck for the future to you and your family who must also be veruy proud

alex Dustan

7. mathew webb May 11, 2011 at 1:04 pm

Hi Daniel, Awesome win mate. All Aussie’s are proud of you before coming a world champion, Now ecstatic you are one, I come from Rocherlea and Proud. Good luck with defending the title, Aussie Aussie Aussie.

Leave A Response