Daniel Geale

Grange Newsletter

The venue for the Geale vs Barker fight on Sunday, August 18 2013 has been changed to REVEL Resort and Casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.

Any Team Geale supporters looking to make the journey, don’t hesitate to contact the gym for ticketing or trip advice.

Dan Mail

dan_red_border_extendedb22ea2“I would like to send out a big thank you for your overwhelming support over the last couple of years, it’s a great motivation for me to continue performing my best in the fights ahead and I intend to do us all proud in the years to come!”
Find Us on Facebook

What is Next … ?

barker_promo3e23aa“At last, I’m off to America to make my debut on HBO and show them what I’m made of.

Best of all, this defence is against Darren Barker from England who has been keen to fight me for some time now. Click on his photo to hear what he has to say…..”

Team Geale Deal…

“I’ve asked my team to organise for one lucky teenager accompanied by a parent, to win a trip to the US and be ringside for the fight!

The trip will include airfares, accommodation, meals, ground transfers, attend the weigh in, plus ringside tickets.

Keep your eyes on these flyers for information on how and where to enter.

I look forward to meeting the lucky winner in Atlantic City.”

geale_vs_barker_red_frame

Broadcast by MAIN EVENT on Channel 518
and FOX SPORTS pubs and clubs

Like this Article? Share it!

7 Comments

1. Nathan Williamson July 2, 2013 at 6:13 pm

Daniel you are a true champ I would love to be ringside to watch you successfully defend you title I’ve been a fan since the day you fought Daniel Dawson so many years ago …. “Team Geale all the way”

• Daniel Geale July 3, 2013 at 9:06 am

Thank you Nathan, I appreciate your support mate.
      Cheers
      Daniel

2. Daniel Jack July 29, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Hi Daniel,

I have entered your competition to ‘Win the Trip of a Lifetime to the USA’ based on what was written on the competitions promotional poster. I have now come accross your comment above which states that the competition is for teenagers? The promotional poster did not specify this. Can you please advise if I am still eligible as I am 28 years old?

Regardless of the outcome of the competition, the best of luck in USA. It’s great to see a fellow humble Indigenous boxer doing great in the ring and letting your fists do the talking.

3. Cameron McCarthy July 31, 2013 at 12:14 pm

Hey Team Geale, me and my cus are gonna come to Atlantic City for the fight on the 17th, can’t wait! Might even bring my didge! Aaaaahhh!!!!

Will definitely be waving the Indigenous flag with pride!

4. Glen Wood July 31, 2013 at 9:49 pm

Hey Daniel, my Dad and I sat just off ring side at both your Tassie fights and are trying to work a way around being there for your first crack in the states, both so proud of mate and go well

5. Mattew Brown August 4, 2013 at 8:46 am

D- dangerous
    A- aboriginal Australian athlete
    N- national champion
    I- intelligent
    E- emotional
    L- lethal legend

G- grievous
    E- epic
    A- ABE
    L- Launceston
    E- explosive

Tyla & Matthew Brown Gold Coast Qld
    Hi daniel my daughter came up with this for your competition trip of a life time ! she thinks every word next to your letter of name means a lot to you she is at me on what you think best of luck in the usa mate. .

6. Glen Wood September 1, 2013 at 10:00 pm

So very proud of you Daniel, you have been such an influence in how I want my own son, Jacob to come through. Good luck with what your future holds and I have no doubt if you keep up the hard work to date another crack is just around the corner.

Leave A Response